- The Site is owned and operated by Purely B Sdn Bhd and any other associated company within the Purely B group of companies ("we" or "us").
- We reserve the right to amend this Agreement at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of the Site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of amendments. Each time you visit or log into the Site, you reaffirm your acceptance of the Terms. You are responsible for regularly reviewing the Terms.
- Unless with our written consent, you may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, store (including in any other website), distribute, transmit, broadcast, commercially exploit or modify in any way any of the site's material or content or permit or assist any third party to do the same.
- You agree to only use the Site for lawful purposes, in a manner which does not improperly infringe the rights of (including any intellectual property), or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of, the Site by any third party. Such restriction or inhibition includes conduct which is libellous, in breach of anyone’s privacy or which may harass, cause real distress or inconvenience to any person and the transmission of obscene or offensive content. We reserve the right to screen, filter and/or monitor content for this purpose.
- The Site may include links to third party web sites ("Third Party Sites") from time to time. You agree that we will not be responsible for the availability of the Third Party Sites and we will not be responsible or liable for any content or services from the Third Party Sites. Your accessing of the Third Party Sites is at your own discretion and risk. These Third Parties Sites may have their own terms and conditions of use which you may be required to comply with. Please read such terms and conditions of use, which may not be found on this Site, to ensure you are willing and able to comply with them.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Registration and Membership
- If you would like to use this Site including participating in the forums, make comments, receive newsletters, receive updates on promotions, you must register (and be a "Registered User” and “User Registration” as the context requires). As part of this you will be asked to accept these Terms and, in doing so, you will be bound by these Terms. Should you wish to purchase anything on the Site, you must be a Registered User and may be required to accept and be bound by separate terms governing the transaction.
- When you register as a Registered User, you will be asked to select a user name and password you can then use to access your account and log on to and/or participate in areas of the Site. We reserve the right to reject user names that are offensive, defamatory or otherwise unsuitable.
- You are solely responsible to maintain the confidentiality of your password and you are responsible for all activity that occurs under your account. We will not be liable where your password is used by someone else.
- You should make sure you are the only person using your password and you agree to notify us of any unauthorised use of your password and any other breach of security as soon as you become aware of it.
- You agree and confirm that by registering as a Registered User, you are 18 or over and all information provided by you to us is accurate, true and up to date in all respects and at all times.
- We reserve the right to modify, suspend or discontinue the Site or any part of it (including the availability of any features of the Site) at any time and without notice or liability to you. We are entitled to suspend or terminate your account or access to any part of the Site at any time if you breach the Terms or for technical reasons.
- We will not be responsible for misuse of your User Registration by any third party, whether authorized by you or not. You are personally responsible for all activities that occur under your User Registration. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use, or suspected unauthorized use of your User Registration or any other breach of security.
- We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the above requirements.
- Our Website, including all content thereon, and Online Courses are not meant to be substitutes for medical advice from your doctor or health care provider and We make no warranties, express or implied, as to the completeness, accuracy, or appropriateness for any purpose of any information or content contained in its programs, Our Website or the Online Courses. You are advised that health advice is often subject to updating and refining due to medical research and developments. We are committed to bringing you the most up to date information, however, we make no guarantee that the information herein is the most recent on any particular subject. You are encouraged to consult with your health care provider with any questions or concerns you may have regarding any health condition that you may have before starting any yoga, Pilates or other exercise program or making changes to your diet.
- You should never disregard medical advice or delay seeking it because of a statement you have read on Our Website and/or heard in an Online Course. Our Website and Online Courses should not be used in lieu of advice given by qualified medical professionals such as your doctor or registered dietitian. It is important that Our Website and Online Courses are used only in conjunction with qualified medical guidance. If you know or suspect that you may be pregnant, have an eating disorder, have diabetes, or have any other physical or medical condition, it is imperative that you seek the advice of your doctor prior to using Our Website and/or the Online Courses. If you experience any discomfort or pain during a diet or exercise routine, you must immediately cease the activity and seek the assistance of a physician.
- Purely B Sdn Bhd, its products, including our Online Courses, and the presenters of those Online Courses are not accredited or evaluated by any governmental, academic or other independent body. The completion of PURELYB’s Online Courses does not convey academic credit, which will be recognized or transferable to academic educational institutions.
- Completion of an Online Course or series of PURELYB Online Courses and any certificate or other evidence thereof provided by PURELYB may not be recognized by third-parties, including employers, governmental bodies and educational institutions, as imparting upon the participant any particular qualification, skill-set or fitness to practice or perform any particular task or profession, and PURELYB makes no representations or warranties to that effect.
Site Content and submitted Content
- By submitting content on or to this Site, you are giving us, and our affiliates, agents and third party contractors the right to display or publish such content on this Site and its affiliated publications (either in the form submitted or in the form of a derivative or adapted work), to store such content, and to distribute such content and use such content for promotional and marketing purposes.
- In connection with each of your submissions, you affirm, represent, and/or warrant that: (I) you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use and authorize us to use all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to any and all such submissions to enable inclusion and use of such submissions in the manner contemplated by us and these Terms; and (II) you have the written consent, release, and/or permission of each and every identifiable individual person in such submissions to use the name or likeness of each and every such identifiable individual person to enable inclusion and use of such submissions in the manner contemplated by us and these Terms.
- You agree that you will not: (I) submit material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner to post the material and to grant us all of the rights granted herein; (II) publish falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage us or any third party; (III) submit material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or is otherwise inappropriate; or (IV) post advertisements or solicitations of business. We reserve the right to remove or not publish submissions without prior notice. You understand that when you submit content in any form to us, we may authorize such content to be distributed or syndicated to or published on other Purely B-branded environments.
- We may remove content posted by you for any reason.
- Opinions and other statements expressed by users and third parties are theirs alone, not opinions of Purely B. Content created by third parties is the sole responsibility of the third parties and its accuracy and completeness are not endorsed or guaranteed by us. You acknowledge that by providing you with the ability to view and distribute content through this Site, we are not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to the content. We and our affiliates, successors, assigns, employees, agents, directors, officers and shareholders do not undertake or assume any duty to monitor this Site for inappropriate or unlawful content. Purely B and its affiliates, successors, assigns, employees, agents, directors, officers and shareholders assume no responsibility or liability which may arise from the content thereof, including, but not limited to, claims for defamation, libel, slander, infringement, invasion of privacy and publicity rights, obscenity, pornography, profanity, fraud, or misrepresentation. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we reserve the right to block or remove communications, postings or materials at any time in our sole discretion.
Intellectual Property Rights
- The names, images and logos identifying Purely B and all our associated companies or third parties and any products and services are proprietary marks of these parties. Nothing in the Terms shall be construed as conferring to you any licence or right under any intellectual property right of any of the above parties unless expressly stated otherwise.
- Unless expressly permitted, you may not copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, enter into a database, display, perform, modify, create derivative works from, transmit or in any way exploit any part of this Site or any content thereon. You may not distribute any part of this Site or any content thereon over any network, including, without limitation, a local area network, or sell or offer it for sale. Neither you nor any third party shall make use of the contents of this Site in any manner that constitutes an infringement of our rights, including copyright or that has not been authorized by us.
- All copyright, trade marks and other intellectual property rights in the Site (including the design, arrangement and look and feel) and all material, software or content supplied as part of the Site, and shall remain at all times our property or the property of our licensors and is protected by intellectual property law.
- Any products and services on the Site are subject to availability and are available at our sole discretion.
- The Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia. Any disputes arising from the Site or these Terms are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia.
- If any of the Terms are held by any court of competent authority to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, in whole or in part, this will not affect the validity of the remaining Terms which will continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- You agree to indemnify and keep indemnified us from and against all claims, damages, expenses, costs and liabilities (including legal fees) relating to or arising from your use and/or User Registration or arising from any breach or suspected breach of the Terms by you or your violation of any law or the rights of any third party.
- We can transfer our rights and obligations under these Terms to any company, firm or person provided this does not affect your rights under the Terms. You may not transfer or assign your rights or obligations
PurelyB engages third parties that help it deliver its banner advertisements and other online communications. The third parties may collect and use information about PurelyB customers to help us understand the offers, promotions, and types of advertising that are most appealing to its customers. The personal information they collect is aggregated and cannot be linked to a person.
- Third party vendors, including but not limited to Google, DoubleClick and Programmatic Buying, show PurelyB's ads on sites on the internet.
BY CONTINUING TO USE OUR SITE, YOU AGREE TO ABIDE BY THESE TERMS.