Summer days are here! The temperature is rising day by day, and we’ve got the perfect recipe to help cool you down. Whether it’s a day by the pool or a BBQ with friends, here’s a fun way you can play up your Pegaga by PurelyB Date & Apple superfood blend.
Combined with a tropical mix of pineapple, kiwi and mint, this six-ingredient recipe couldn’t be easier! And the best part is, if you don’t have these ingredients at home, you can change things up with other fresh fruits and herbs. Just make sure you don’t use lime, as it will counteract the effects of the Pegaga.
Recipe: Tropical Pegaga Cooler with Mint, Pineapple & Kiwi
- 1 kiwi
- 2 tbsp pineapple, chopped into small pieces
- 1 tbsp Date & Apple Pegaga Blend
- 1 bunch fresh mint leaves
- 1 bottle ginger kombucha (or flavour of your choice)
- Ice cubes
- Cut the kiwi fruit in half and divide between 2 small glasses.
- Roughly chop the mint leaves and divide between the glasses.
- Add ½ tbsp of the Pegaga blend in each glass. Gently mash and mix all the ingredients together with a pestle or a spoon.
- Add 1 tbsp chopped pineapple to each glass and top with ice.
- Pour the kombucha over the mix in each glass. Stir well to mix everything together and serve immediately.