The chances of conceiving and having a healthy pregnancy are dependent on a lot of factors. By eating right, we can give our body the necessary boost to help us. Below is a recipe full of healthy fats, which are great for getting the body ready:
Ingredients for 2 People
- 2 salmon steaks
- 1 cm piece of ginger, peeled and diced
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and diced
- 150g for tomatoes, peeled and halved
- 1 fresh red chilli, de-seeded and thinly sliced
- 2-3 cardamom pods, smashed
- 200ml of coconut milk
- Sea salt
- Juice of 1 lime
- Some mint leaves chopped
- Preheat the oven to 150C.
- Grab a oven proof dish and that the salmon fits snugly. Sprinkle one third of the ginger, garlic, tomato, chilli and cardamom onto the bottom, then place the salmon on top and sprinkle the leftover on top and around the steak.
- The Place the coconut milk into a separate bowl, add the salt and gradually stir in the lime juice. Then add the mixture to the dish, pouring over the salmon.
- Place the dish into the center of the oven for 40-50 minutes until done.
- Before serving sprinkle the mint leaves on top and serve with cauliflower rice.
Find out more about nutrition and conceiving here.