Immunity immunity immunity - the buzzword right now, and for great reasons. Whether it’s popping supplements or doing exercises or like us, focusing on ingesting the right kinds of foods, it’s a good time to look at natural ways to give your immunity an upward nudge; after all you want things to run smooth and in tip top shape right now - all things considered.
So we’re here to the rescue with a roundup. Whether you’re celebrating Ramadan, or are simply wrapped up with all that’s happening COVID-19 wise, there are foods you can be consuming and recipes you can be making that are high in vitamins, minerals and sustenance, but most of all will help you keep your immunity sky height - where optimal levels run. So here goes:
- Immunity Strengthening Turmeric Chia Pudding Recipe - easy breakfast food that can be left overnight. There’s just something great about the chia turmeric combination.
- Glowing Skin Smoothie Recipe - the perfect afternoon pick me up or light lunch. This recipe contains coconut water & spinach and in addition to immunity, also serves as an anti-aging agent that stimulates cell growth and collagen. If smoothies are your thing and you want another recipe, we’ve got you covered. Here is the Avocado & Honey Smoothie Recipe. It is an anti-inflammatory, antifungal and antibacterial smoothie that’s great for the skin and your overall health.
- Coconut Mango Overnight Oats Recipe - filled with yummies like mango and banana, the recipe is also full of oats known to keep things regular with the gut.
- Superfood Tapioca Pudding Recipe - this gluten free recipe is great for those who are diabetic and need to keep their diet low GI. It contains things like Kelulut Honey, cinnamon and of course the star when it comes to immunity boosting - Pegaga by PurelyB.
- Tropical Pegaga Cooler with Mint Pineapple & Kiwi - Us southeast asians will definitely appreciate this cooler, which will do just that - cool you down. With this weather, we all need it. The recipe tastes so good, you’ll never forget to drink water during the day again.
- Healthy Overnight Chia Pudding That Tastes Like Dessert - For those of you who have a sweet tooth (no shame, no judgement - we’re one of you) this recipe has got that thick chocolate-y taste, even though technically it’s a great breakfast. Packed with fiber, sweetened with dates, cool like a nice breezy day. Try it and thank us later.
We hope you’ll give one (or all) of these a try. And once you have, do let us know how it came out - share your photos and videos with us on Facebook and Instagram.