This facial mask is just bursting with goodness and is suitable for all skin types. It is also easy to make, contains all natural ingredients and won’t burn a hole in your pocket.
The mighty chia seed is known to have a multitude of health benefits. It is a superfood that has fast gained a reputation as a must-have due to its dense nutritional goodness. The coconut is known for its hydrating and soothing properties and also helps to keep wrinkles at bay, keeping your skin looking young.
These two combined make for a gentle, nourishing and rejuvenating facial mask that your skin will thank you for.
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons coconut water
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl and stir.
- Leave to sit until all the liquid has been absorbed by the chia seeds - this should take around 15 minutes. You should have a gel-like substance.
- Apply to clean skin and leave it on for 20 minutes - sip on a glass of coconut water and chia seeds while you wait!
- Rinse and follow with your usual skincare routine.