Instead of grabbing a handful of chips or popcorn, why not enjoy these good-for-you toasted coconut chips? Be warned, they’re seriously addictive. Crunchy, salty and insanely delicious, all in one bite. This 3-ingredient recipe will only take you about 5 minutes to make but the bowl may be wiped cleaned in less than that!
- 1/4 cup virgin coconut oil
- 3 cups organic coconut flakes
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- Pre-heat oven to 160°C.
- Pour the coconut oil and sprinkle the sea salt over the coconut flakes. Stir well to coat the flakes.
- Spread the flakes out on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes until they are lightly toasted or golden brown (whichever you prefer). Remember to keep a close eye on them to make sure they don’t over-brown as they brown quickly.
- Remove from oven and pour onto a paper towel.
- Eat them all or share!