Hummus is easy to whip up in your own kitchen. Made of healthy ingredients and packed with flavour, this is one recipe that you’re likely to use over and over again. Eat it as a dip, put it in your sandwiches or even just smear it on your toast; it is so delicious that you will no doubt, find other ways of eating it. Give our recipe a try.
- 400g canned chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tbsp tahini
- Pinch of paprika
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 lemon, squeezed
- ½ lemon zest, finely grated
- Blend all ingredients in a blender/food processor.
- If too thick, add some water.
- Serve at room temperature or chilled. Hummus can be kept in an airtight container in the fridge for a few days.
- Eat with crackers, vegetable sticks or in wraps.