This fragrant and addictive Coconut Cranberry Seed Bar is great for munching, grabbing a bite on the go, or as pre and post workout fuel. These no-bake bars are refined sugar-free, grain-free, nut-free and dairy-free; so it can be enjoyed by everyone.
Ditch the store-bought snacks and cereal bars, they are usually laden with sugar, preservatives and hidden ingredients. Make this today for yourself or to be given as gifts; it only takes 10 minutes. I bet they will disappear in two days!
- 120g pumpkin & sunflower seeds
- 10g white sesame
- 20g dried cranberries
- 20g shredded coconut
- 2 tablespoon rice malt syrup
- 1 tablespoon honey (preferably mild flavoured honey) or maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Heat up rice malt syrup, honey and coconut oil in a small pot, and let it bubble up for one minute on medium heat. Turn off the heat.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients - seeds, shredded coconut and chopped cranberries.
- Line 4x6’ container with non-stick baking paper. Pour the mixture into the container and press it down tight evenly with the back of a spoon, or preferably the same size container.
- Let it cool down for a few minutes and pop into the fridge for 20 minutes to set.
- After 20 minutes, take it out of the fridge. Cut into eight bars and store in an airtight container jar. These can last for 2 weeks – although they usually disappear in a day or two!