These little ones pack a punch in the flavour department. They’re perfect little bite-sized snacks that will appeal to both the young and not-so-young alike, and they’re also good for you. Not only that, they’re super easy to make too.
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1/2 cup sesame seeds (extra for ‘topping’)
- 1 1/2 cups pitted dates
- 1 1/2 cups cranberries or raisins
- 1 tbsp cacao powder (extra for ‘topping’)
- A dash of salt
- Put all ingredients into a food processor until mixture is sticky and starts clumping together.
- Form small balls, roll in sesame seeds or cacao powder.