If you love a good curry, then this lighter vegetarian version may just hit the spot. Spicy and full of flavour, it’s a great way of giving yourself a treat while still keeping it healthy. Although organic ingredients are recommended, you can also use non-organic ingredients if none are available.
- 400 grams of Organic Pumpkin
- 3 pieces of Organic Potato (Cooked & Cut )
- 8 pieces of Organic Fried Bean Curd (Taufu Pok)
- 50 grams of G Soy Cube
- 50 grams of Shiitake Mushroom Cube
- 12 stalks of Lemongrass (Finely Chopped)
- 8 pieces of Organic Red Chilli (Blended)
- 8 leaves of Kaffir Lime Leaf
- 6 pieces of Onion (Mashed)
- 2 tablespoons of Organic Curry Powder
- 6 tablespoons of Grape Seed Oil
- 1 litre of Water
- 3 teaspoons of Organic 84 Live Sea Salt (Coarse)
- 4 tablespoons of Organic Soya Milk Powder (Low Sugar)
- Steam the pumpkin and mash it. Set aside.
- Heat oil, fry the lemongrass until fragrant. Add in curry powder and blended red chilli and stir-fry for a moment.
- Put in mashed onion and stir-fry, then add in kaffir lime leaves.
- Add in water and seasonings. Put in G soy cubes, diced potato, shiitake mushroom cubes and fried bean curd. Stir until tasty. Serve hot.
Recommended Equipment: Nutri-Mix Blender
Nutrition Facts: It relieves fatigue, prevents influenza and high blood pressure, and for general well-being.