This vegetarian dish is easy to make and truly nutritious. Using organic ingredients, it is said to enhance brain cell development, strengthen bones and prevent osteoporosis. Delicious and good for you – what more could you ask for in a dish?
- 40g organic soy bean
- 4 organic mushrooms, sliced
- ½ organic cauliflower
- 1 organic bean curd (fu zhok), cut into strips
- 30g black fungus, sliced
- 1.2l water
- 2 tbsp Shaoxing Hua Diao Jiu (rice wine)
- 2 tbsp organic barley miso
- 2 tbsp organic blackstrap molasses
- 1 tsp organic 84 live sea salt (coarse)
- Cook the soy beans with some of the water until they soften. Add the rest of the water and mushrooms, cauliflower, bean curd and fungus. Let it simmer for about an hour. Add in the seasoning.
- Add in the rice wine and stir well.