Chia seeds are well known for their impressive array of health benefits. They are a revered seed in the wellness world and rightfully so. Chia seeds have an impressive line of benefits behind their name and today we’re here to give you one way to easily incorporate this into your morning meal. Not only is our Turmeric Chia Pudding Recipe healthy, but it is also very easy on the mouth. Expect to go for seconds!
In this recipe, we combine the little chia seeds with turmeric and Kelulut Honey which together have powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects. If you have never heard of 100% pure Kelulut, this unique honey is a star when it comes to protecting your immune system. It is harvested from the stingless bee—the Trigona bee—in the remote rainforests of Borneo. Kelulut Honey is packed with immune-boosting antioxidants to help ward off infections and has even shown to be helpful in the treatment of upper respiratory infections and cough prevention.
Adding Pegaga by PurelyB further enhances immunity boosting benefits - it is rich in vitamins and minerals which help you fight off infections and support your body’s immune system. The turmeric, Kelult and Pegaga add a nice earthy flavour to the chia pudding, but it really comes to life when all the toppings are added, including mixed nuts and dried cranberries (high in Vitamin C). Here’s something to note - curcumin - the active ingredient of turmeric, is fat soluble so you can be generous with your favorite nuts.
Recipe: Turmeric Chia Pudding
- 4 tablespoons of chia seeds
- 1/2 tablespoon of Pegaga by PurelyB
- 250ml of almond or coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon of Kelulut Honey
- ½ teaspoon of turmeric powder
- A pinch of cinnamon powder
- Toppings: mixed nuts, dried coconut and dried cranberries - or anything else your heart desires!
- Mix chia seeds with turmeric, cinnamon & Pegaga by PurelyB powder and Kelulut Honey and a jar. Add milk and stir. Leave for at least five hours, or up to overnight in the fridge. Once ready, add your favourite nuts (almonds, hazelnuts etc.) coconut chips or dried cranberries. Enjoy!