Modern day life can be hectic, which makes it really difficult to maintain a healthy lifestyle at times. That's why, we need to spring clean our bodies and give it a rest. The aim is to get rid of all the accumulated toxins, including those from chemically processed foods and pollutants.
Today we want to show you how to make your own detox juice to help your body eliminate those toxins in exchange for a host of health benefits. Think more radiant skin, shiny hair, better sleep, flatter stomach, improved energy levels and more.
Our favourite homemade detox juice has a mix of carrots, beetroots, lemons, apples and ginger - a simple and effective way to help cleanse your liver, eliminate toxins from your body and boost your immune system. Drinking it as a juice means faster digestion and you’ll feel cleansed and rejuvenated in no time! Give it a try!
Homemade Detox Juice
- 2 lemons
- 2-3 carrots
- 2 green apples
- 1/2 beetroot
- A thumb of fresh ginger
- Fresh mint leaves (optional)
- Squeeze the lemons and set the juice aside.
- Chop the rest of the ingredients into an appropriate size (2-3 cm for a regular juicer).
- Blend the ingredients until smooth.
- Serve and decorate with fresh mint leaves, if desired.
Feel clean, light and happy!