No-bake sugar-free, grain-free, nut-free, dairy-free bars and truffles - If you’re looking for a healthy treat to enjoy, these super easy nutritious sweet treats should be on your list. Of course, as is the case with many other things, moderation is key.
The method is pretty simple; in fact the most difficult part is waiting for it to set
- 100ml Coconut Oil (or Ghee) - melted
- 2 tablespoon Raw Honey (or preferred sweetener)
- 200g (1.5 cups) Pumpkin Seed Butter
- 300g 70% Bittersweet Chocolate
- Mix first three ingredients in a bowl and freeze it for 10 minutes.
- Melt chocolate in a heat-proof bowl over a pot of gently simmering water.
- Remove the pumpkin seed mixture from the freezer and form into 10 balls (2.5cm) with your hands.
- After the balls are formed, dip balls into melted chocolate and scoop them out with a fork onto a plate. Place the plate into the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Spread the rest of the mixture into a 20cmx12cm container (lined with cling wrap) and pour the melted chocolate over the top. Refrigerate for 1 hour, then cut them into bars.
- Store in the refrigerator or freezer.