We have for you the perfect breakfast recipe for people on the go and busy families who want a fuss-free breakfast but not at the cost of nutrition. Our recipe for Coconut Mango Overnight Oats is quick, can be prepared the night before and delicious to enjoy in the morning. The purpose of this recipe is to reset your digestive system and improve your digestion.
Oats are one of our favorite things to eat early in the day because it is healing for the gut and gets things moving in your colon. It contains a powerful soluble fiber called beta-glucan that increases the growth of healthy bacteria in the digestive tract, making irregular bowel movements a thing of the past.
In this recipe, you’ll see we added milled flaxseed which also has a high fiber content, and helps with lowering of cholesterol levels. Our recipe contains Pegaga by PurelyB which of course enhances digestion and detoxification, immunity and skin health. With this recipe, expect to support your body’s ability to properly digest food, flush out toxins, prevent constipation and reduce inflammation - you never knew that a digestive cleanse could taste so good! For those of you who likes things a little sweet, Kelulut Honey is a good option.
Recipe: Coconut Mango Overnight Oats
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup coconut or almond milk
- 1 tsp milled flaxseed
- ½ cup diced Mango, frozen or fresh
- 1 tsp shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon of Pegaga
- Place the oats and Pegaga in a jar. Pour over the milk and add the rest of the ingredients. Mix
- Place in the fridge overnight
- Take it out the following morning and enjoy cold or warm
- The amount of coconut and mango can be adjusted to your liking. You can replace those ingredients with other fruits and nuts of your liking
- For additional sweetness, please add Kelulut Honey