If you've been hankering for pancakes, give this recipe a try. They are easy to make and should satisfy your pancake cravings and your sweet tooth. Simply delicious, this will be a favourite in your household with both children and adults!
- 2 organic bananas
- 2 tbsp raw honey
- Some grape seed oil
- 200g organic wholemeal flour
- 2 tbsp organic soya milk powder (low sugar)
- 1 tbsp organic tapioca starch
- 1/4 tsp organic 84 live sea salt (fine)
- 250ml water
- Mash one banana, add the batter ingredients and mix well.
- Cut the remaining banana into slices and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan. Spoon the batter into the pan in little round shapes and put two slices of banana on each pancake.
- Fold the half-cooked pancake in half and fry both sides until fragrant.
- Dish up, drizzle some honey over and enjoy!