Chia seeds are a great addition to one’s diet. These little seeds are a great source of nutrients and are among some of the healthiest foods that you could eat. They’re also low in calories and a great source of fibre. If you’re looking for a meal that’s healthy and full of goodness, a chia seed pudding is easy, delicious and good for you!
- 1 cup of fresh coconut milk
- ¼ cup of chia seeds
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 mango (or your favourite fruit)
- ¼ cup of your favourite toppings
- Mix chia seeds with the coconut milk, stir and leave it overnight in the fridge or for at least 10 minutes for the chia seeds to absorb the liquid.
- Once ready, add on your favourite toppings (be it granola, fresh fruits, raisins, cranberries, nuts or raw cacao nibs).
Chia seeds are rich in fiber, protein and give you energy for a long time (slow releasing carbohydrates!), whilst the fruits give you a packful of important nutrients. Make this the night before and wake up to a delish, energy-boosting breaksfast that you can grab and go in the morning!