If you’re looking for a “hands-off” breakfast recipe, these Overnight Dates & Cacao Chia Pudding is perfect for you! All you have to do is mix everything together the night before and put it in the fridge. In the morning, you’ll wake up to a satisfying treat. Naturally sweetened with dates, this fibre-packed pudding taste like dessert, but is really a health food!
Recipe: Healthy Overnight Chia Pudding
- 4 tablespoons of chia seeds
- 2 finely chopped dates
- 1 teaspoon of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon powder (optional)
- 1 sachet of Pegaga (Gotu Kola) Superfood Blend by PurelyB (optional)
- 250ml of almond or coconut milk
- Optional toppings: almonds, hazelnuts, cacao nibs, sliced bananas
- Mix chia seeds with finely chopped dates, cocoa powder, cinnamon powder and Pegaga in a jar. Add milk and stir. Leave at least 5 hours, or up to overnight in the fridge.
- Once ready, add your favourite topping like almonds, hazelnuts, cocoa nibs, and sliced banana. Enjoy!